Just some random thoughts today.
1. Other people’s junk is another’s treasure. (Ok I am relearning this one all the time.)
2. It is entirely possible to parallel park an F-150 in a tight spot if you drive over a curb doing it.
3. The hunt for treasures is a ton more fun than the cleaning up and putting away process.
4. If I buy two gallons of milk at a time, no one seems to drink it, but if I buy one at a time, it is consumed in half the time. (Is that a run-on sentence? I am suppose to be teaching my son about those and how horrible they are, yet I continue to use them.)
5. Some people are actually looking forward to winter. Not many, but there are some. I am not one of them.
6. My kids are 10 times more capable when I am not around then when I am around.
7. Getting up consistently at 6 a.m. is a very good thing. I feel more alert when I get up. I am more energetic. I am more relaxed. I get a lot more done than I used to. I plan to continue doing this indefinitely. However, sleeping in once in a great while is a luxury that I do enjoy. I slept in until 7 a.m. today. Woo-hoo.
8. The snooze button should never have been invented.
9. I am an all or nothing kind of gal. Once I take on something, I am in it full-blown. I can’t do anything just sort of, kind of, maybe.
10. Having food allergies isn’t the end of the world. Life goes on.
What have you learned lately?