A very happy new year to you and yours. 2012 was a good year, but I expect 2013 to be even better. Many of my goals are similar to last year’s goals.
It’s Still Life Business
- Sell, on average 7 items a week for 365 items. That is an increase from the 5 a week I averaged this year.
- Get to 150 items listed in my Etsy Shop by Feb 28 and keep over 150 items for the entire year. List at least one new item every 2-3 days.
- Keep my storage area organized and my inventory spreadsheet up to date.
- Ship all purchased items within one business day.
- Create more handmade items to list in my CreationsKMA shop. Keep at least 15 items listed.
- Write a blog post 3-4 days a week.
- Print 2011 and 2012 photos. Do this by editing photos at least 30 minutes a week.
- Use my SMASH book as a place for 2013 bits and pieces. Just start where I left off in the book with 2013.
- Finish two self-paced classes on Big Picture Classes that I already have purchased but haven’t done .
- Attend 2 retreats.
- Take at least 5 still life photos every month.
- Post at least two times during the month a Sunday Still Life Photo.
- Take 7 photos on the 7th of every month. Finish my 2012 Project Life book and continue with 2013.
- Read 7 books a month or a minimum of 80 in 2013.
- Continue to keep track of books read on Goodreads.
- Restart my 5 year journal and write in it daily.
- Walk 10,000 steps at least 6 days a week.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Do NOT start drinking Coke again.
I think each goal is achievable. If you have shared your 2013 goals somewhere, please leave a link in the comments.